Applied Psychology Research Conference 2020
Date: 09 April 2020 (Thursday)
The conference mode has been changed from physical to virtual presentation. See below for details!
- Providing a channel for CAP members (academics and postgraduate students) to present research findings.
- Inviting feedback from attendees to improve research quality.
- Stimulating new research ideas.Important Date:
Abstract submission deadline à 10th February 2020Full paper submission deadline à 29th February 2020Registration form à https://tiny.cc/utarcap2020Please submit your abstracts to our CAP reviewer at:
Further information, do not hesitate to contact us through:
· All presenters need to prerecord their presentations in an agreeable video format (MP4 with minimum 720p resolution).
Oral presenters: maximum 15 min PowerPoint slides with voice-over
Poster presenters: maximum 10 min PowerPoint slides with voice-over
· Presenters are required to upload video files (max. 2GB) via WeTransfer http://wetransfer.com (no login is required), get the link and send it to the conference email (email@example.com). Presenters are to provide details as e.g., Presenter 1 - Oral Presentation - Jacky Yong, in both WeTransfer message and the email subject.
See tutorial on WeTransfer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQHMptWrkBM&feature=youtu.be)
Deadline to send the prerecorded video links: 2 April 2020.
· The committee will upload the individual videos onto the conference YouTube Channel.
· All participants will then login with their Gmail accounts to view/listen to all presentations on the YouTube Channel (link will be provided later).
· All participants can leave their comments in the comment boxes.
· Presenters/Speakers will be required to check and reply the comments accordingly within two days.
· Other guidelines provided earlier to presenters remain.
· E-certificates will be issued to all the presenters and participants no later than 15th April 2020.
· Refund of RM15 food allocation will be made to the presenters who have made their full payments.
For those presenters who disagree with the virtual mode of conference, they can opt to withdraw their papers entirely with full refund by 25 March 2020. Otherwise their papers will still be considered for publication.